De Luxe 21 D
VACUUM, STEAMING AND BLOWING TABLE
Top of the range: best solution to finish delicate garments, cotton & wool.
Table models De Luxe 20 and De Luxe 21, offer exclusive technical board features, designed to maintain constant steam pressure and temperature without creating condense. Immediate to use once reached operating conditions.
A homogenous steam is instantly spread all over working surface thanks to the steam chamber and the action of a special valve.
Vacuum, Steaming & Blowing actions:
– operated separately by means of dedicated electro-pneumatic pedals;
– silent and powerful motor.
To be connected to central steam source:
– without boiler;
– prearranged for connection to external steam source MAX 5 bar, with safety valve and conveyed discharge;
– powerful and silent built-in vacuum exhauster;
– to be connected to external compressed air source;
– complete of steam iron and steam trap.
The metal structure is oven-painted with anti-scratch epoxy powder.
Available buck shapes:
– Utility: 240x1270x450 mm.
– Large: 220x1270x500 mm.
High quality mechanical, pneumatic and electrical components combined with attention to easy use and high safety standards are the most important features that maintain quality of this table in line with Camptel world-wide known tradition.
[Vacuum]+[Steaming]+[Blowing]+[Steam heated board (Steam chamber)]
Other power voltage on request
A connection to a compressed air source is necessary for the proper working of this equipment
|Vacuum exhauster||0.60 Hp – 0.45 kW|
|Steam pressure MAX||5 bar|
|Air pressure||6 bar|
|Steam consumption||15 kg/h|
|Board dimensions||“U” 240x1270x450 mm
“L” 220x1270x500 mm
|Overall dimensions||600x1700x990H mm|
– Utility "U" 240x1270x450 mm
– Support and swinging arm for built-in vacuum exhauster models